What is V-Rohto used for?
V-Rohto is used for relief of eye strain, conjunctival congestion, ophthalmia due to UV and other light rays (e.g., snow blindness), blurred vision, eye itching, eyelid inflammation. Prevention of eye diseases that may be affected by swimming or due to entry of dust or sweat into eyes, discomfort due to the use of hard contact lenses.
Depend on the active ingredients combination of V-Rohto may use for other certain purposes.
How should I take V-Rohto?
- Before using V-Rohto eye drops, wash your hands with soap and warm water. Dry them with a clean towel.
- If you are putting in your own eye drops, lie down or use a mirror. It may be helpful to ask someone to check that you are getting the eye drops in your eye.
- Look up to the ceiling with both eyes.
- While tilting your head back, pull the lower lid of your eye down with one hand.
- Hold the eye drops bottle or tube in your other hand (rest part of your hand on your forehead if necessary to keep it steady).
- Place one eye drop or a small amount of ointment inside your lower lid. The tip of the medicine bottle or tube should not touch your eye.
- Blink and dab away the excess eye drop fluid with a tissue.
How do I store V-Rohto?
V-Rohto is best stored at room temperature away from direct light and moisture. To prevent drug damage, you should not store V-Rohto in the bathroom or the freezer. There may be different brands of V-Rohto that may have different storage needs. It is important to always check the product package for instructions on storage, or ask your pharmacist. For safety, you should keep all medicines away from children and pets.
You should not flush V-Rohto down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. It is important to properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist for more details about how to safely discard your product.
Precautions & warnings
What should I know before using V-Rohto?
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist, if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because, while you are expecting or feeding a baby, you should only take medicines on the recommendation of a doctor.
- You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription, such as herbal and complementary medicines.
- You have allergy with any ingredients of V-Rohto or other medications.
Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
There isn’t enough information about the safety of using this medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Please always consult with your doctor to weigh the potential benefits and risks before taking this medication.
What side effects can occur from V-Rohto?
V-Rohto may cause these side effects, including:
- Eye pain;
- Changes in vision occur;
- Redness or irritation of the eyes.
Not everyone experiences these side effects. There may be some side effects not listed above. If you have any concerns about a side-effect, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What drugs may interact with V-Rohto?
V-Rohto may interact with other drugs that you are currently taking, which can change how your drug works or increase your risk for serious side effects. To avoid any potential drug interactions, you should keep a list of all the drugs you are using (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. For your safety, do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any drugs without your doctor’s approval.
Does food or alcohol interact with V-Rohto?
V-Rohto may interact with food or alcohol by altering the way the drug works or increase the risk for serious side effects. Please discuss with your doctor or pharmacist any potential food or alcohol interactions before using this drug.
What health conditions may interact with V-Rohto?
V-Rohto may interact with your health condition. This interaction may worsen your health condition or alter the way the drug works. It is important to always let your doctor and pharmacist know all the health conditions you currently have, especially:
The information provided is not a substitute for any medical advice. You should ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
What is the dose of V-Rohto for an adult?
New V-Rohto: 2-3 drops/time; 5-6 times/day.
V-Rohto Dry Eye: 1-2 drops/time; 3-4 times/day.
V-Rohto Cool: 2-3 drops/time; 5-6 times/day.
V-Rohto Lycée: 2-3 drops/time; 5-6 times/day.
Rohto Antibacterial: 2-3 drops/time; 5-6 times/day.
What is the dose of V-Rohto for a child?
Rohto for kids: 2-3 drops/time; 5-6 times/day.
How is V-Rohto available?
V-Rohto is available in the following dosage forms and strengths:
- V-Rohto eye drops 13ml: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Chlorpheniramin Maleate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Panthenol, Potassium L-Aspartate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.
- V-Rohto Dry Eye drops 13ml: Hydroxyethyl cellulose.
- V-Rohto Cool eye drops 12ml: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride, Allantoin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Potassium L-Aspartate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
- V-Rohto Lycée eye drops 13ml: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium L-Aspartate.
- Rohto for kids eye drops 13ml: Aminoethylsulfonic Acid, ε-Aminocaproic Acid, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Potassium L-Aspartate.
- Rohto Antibacterial eye drops 13ml: Sodium Sulfamethoxazole, ε-Aminocaproic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Chlorpheniramine Maleate.
What should I do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In case of an emergency or an overdose, call your local emergency services (115) or go to your nearest emergency room.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of V-Rohto, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your regular dose as scheduled. Do not take a double dose.
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.