Does massage really increase your breast size?
Does massage really help you enlarge your breast? This is one of the most common questions. To give a thorough answer to that question, you need to have a grasp of the component parts of your breast first. Breasts are mostly composed of fatty tissues and adipose fats. These are highly responsive to stimulation. When massaging your breasts, you provide stimulation to the supporting tissues and lymph circulation, exerting a lot of positive effects which makes the breasts firm. Furthermore, healthy hormonal responses can be caused thanks to self-massage therapy. It leads to the higher level of oxytocin. As a result, you can achieve breast enlargement very effectively by breast massaging.
Massaging your breasts offers more benefits
The release of oxytocin triggered by bust massage will help you stay away from breast cancer, help decrease PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) and make cysts less likely to occur. Moreover, frequent breast massage will be able to offer shapely, firmer breasts, and the tissues can be oxygenated and detoxified.
Those who adapt accurate breast massage techniques reveal that they feel themselves better. They can notice that the appearance of their breasts improve a lot, which makes them feel much more confident. Furthermore, you can have both of your mind and body relaxed.
Massage techniques to increase your breast size
Massage with firm pressure using circular, inward and upward strokes for 5-10 minutes one or two times every day. The massaged area have higher blood circulation, hence making stimulation to enhance and firm the mammary glands. You can also combine massage with massage oil or breast cream after you take shower. A lot of ointments and creams are created to increase the benefits when used in combination with breast enlargement massage. It is known that using such creams is capable of improving the fullness of the breast. The growth of the tissues can also be achieved to make the breasts livelier and larger.
Here below are steps to increase the size of your breasts:
- Rub your breasts with some massage oil or breast cream, which can lead to the reduction of some unpleasant feeling in view of friction. You can feel more comfortable when you massage with oils and creams, and your pleasure can also rise.
- Begin the massage from the heart of your breasts, and let your palms put firm pressure. Then, move from inwards to outwards of your breasts. Make sure that your hands are moving from the outside of the body towards the midst in a circular motion. Do this for 20 times.
- Using alternate hand movements, sweep from the underarms area upwards and inwards towards the front. Repeat about 20 times.
- Raise your breast upwards with two of your hands and with strong support. Make sure you do the same for the other for 20 times.
- Redo the second step but stroke more lightly and you need not push the bust inwards.
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.