What is skirret used for?
Skirret is a plant. A powder made from the root is used as medicine.
How does it work?
There are not enough studies about how skirret works. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
Precautions & warnings
What should I know before using skirret?
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist or herbalist, if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because, while you are expecting or feeding a baby, you should only take medicines on the recommendation of a doctor.
- You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription.
- You have allergy with any substances of skirret or other medications or other herbs.
- You have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- You have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
The regulations for an herb re less strict than the regulations for a drug. More studies are needed to determine its safety. The benefits of taking this herb must outweigh the risks before use. Consult with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
How safe is skirret?
There isn’t enough information to know if skirret is safe or what the possible side effects might be.
Special precautions & warnings
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of skirret during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
What kind of side effects may I have from skirret?
If you have any concerns about side effects, please consult your herbalist or doctor.
What interactions may I have with skirret?
Skirret may interact with your current medications or medical conditions. Consult with your herbalist or doctor before using.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your herbalist or doctor before using this medication.
What is the usual dose for skirret?
The dose for skirret may be different for every patient. The dose that you take depends on your age, health, and several other conditions. Herbs are not always safe. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for your appropriate dosage.
What form does skirret come in?
Skirret may be available in the following forms:
- Raw skirret root
- Skirret powder
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.