What is rock rose used for?
Rock rose is an evergreen shrub. The flower is used to make medicine. It is commonly used in Bach flower remedies.
How does it work?
There are not enough studies about how rock rose works. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
Precautions & warnings
What should I know before using rock rose?
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist or herbalist, if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because, while you are expecting or feeding a baby, you should only take medicines on the recommendation of a doctor.
- You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription.
- You have allergy with any substances of rock rose or other medications or other herbs.
- You have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- You have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
The regulations for an herb are less strict than the regulations for a drug. More studies are needed to determine its safety. The benefits of taking this herb must outweigh the risks before use. Consult with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
How safe is rock rose?
There isn’t enough information to know if rock rose is safe or what the possible side effects might be.
Special precautions & warnings
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of rock rose during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
What kind of side effects may I have from rock rose?
If you have any concerns about side effects, please consult your herbalist or doctor.
What interactions may I have with rock rose?
Rock rose may interact with your current medications or medical conditions. Consult with your herbalist or doctor before using.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your herbalist or doctor before using this medication.
What is the usual dose for rock rose?
The dose for rock rose may be different for every patient. The dose that you take depends on your age, health, and several other conditions. Herbs are not always safe. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for your appropriate dosage.
What form does rock rose come in?
Rock rose may be available in the following forms:
- Raw rock rose
- Flower essences dropper
- Rock rose tea
- Rock rose pollen
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.