What is parsley-piert used for?
Parsley piert is an herbal medicine. The parts that grow above the ground are used for:
- Treating kidney stones, infections, fever, bladder stones, and fluid retention.
- Soothing and healing cuts, scratches.
- Soothing the linings of the kidneys and intestines.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of parsley piert for these uses.
Parsley piert may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
How does it work?
There are not enough studies about how this herbal supplement works. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
Precautions & warnings
What should I know before using parsley-piert?
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist or herbalist, if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because, while you are expecting or feeding a baby, you should only take medicines on the recommendation of a doctor.
- You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription.
- You have allergy with any substances of parsley-piert or other medications or other herbals.
- You have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- You have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
The regulations for an herbal supplement are less strict than the regulations for a drug. More studies are needed to determine its safety. The benefits of taking this herbal supplement must outweigh the risks before use. Consult with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
How safe is parsley-piert?
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking parsley-piert if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
What kind of side effects may I have from parsley-piert?
Parsley-piert may cause these side effects, such as:
- Breathing problems
- Tightness in your throat or chest
- Chest pain
- Skin hives, rash, or itchy or swollen skin
Not everyone experiences these side effects. There may be some side effects not listed above. If you have any concerns about side effects, please consult your herbalist or doctor.
What interactions may I have with parsley-piert?
This herbal supplement may interact with your current medications or medical conditions. Consult with your herbal healer or doctor before using.
Especially if you have high blood pressure or heart or blood vessel disease.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your herbalist or doctor before using this medication.
What is the usual dose for parsley-piert?
The recommended dose is 3-4 cups a day.
The recommended dose is 2-4ml, 3 times a day.
The recommended dose is 2-4ml orally, 3 times a day.
The recommended dose is 2-4mg orally.
The dose for this herbal supplement may be different for every patient. The dose that you take depends on your age, health, and several other conditions. Herbal supplements are not always safe. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for your appropriate dosage.
What form does parsley-piert come in?
This herbal supplement may be available in the following dosage forms:
- Liquid extract
- Dried herb
Hello Health Group tidak memberikan nasihat perubatan, diagnosis atau rawatan.