What is boneset used for?
Boneset is commonly used for:
- Urine output
- Causing vomiting
- Swine flu
- Acute bronchitis
- Nasal inflammation
- Joint pain (rheumatism)
- Fluid retention
- Dengue fever
How does it work?
There are not enough studies about how boneset works. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for more information. However, there are some studies showing that with its chemical components, boneset might work as an anti-cancermedications, and have some mild activity against bacteria.
Precautions & warnings
What should I know before using boneset?
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist or herbalist, if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because, while you are expecting or feeding a baby, you should only take medicines on the recommendation of a doctor.
- You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription.
- You have allergy with any substances of boneset or other medications or other herbals, such as allergy to ragweed and related plants like Asteraceae/Compositae
- You have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- You have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
The regulations for an herbal supplement are less strict than the regulations for a drug. More studies are needed to determine its safety. The benefits of taking boneset must outweigh the risks before use. Consult with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
How safe is boneset?
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: avoid using.
What kind of side effects may I have from boneset?
It is possibly unsafe when taken by mouth in large amounts. If you have any concerns about side effects, please consult your herbalist or doctor.
What interactions may I have with boneset?
This herbal supplement may interact with your current medications or medical conditions. Consult with your herbal healer or doctor before using. Especially if you have liver disease.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your herbalist or doctor before using this medication.
What is the usual dose for boneset?
The dose for boneset may be different for every patient. The dose that you take depends on your age, health, and several other conditions. Herbal supplements are not always safe. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for your appropriate dosage.
What form does boneset come in?
Boneset may be available in the following dosage forms:
- Capsule, 450 mg
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.