As part of Hello Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy information accessible; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives. We are facilitating access to the most up-to-date health information, educating patients, and encouraging them to actively engage with care providers in the process of the medical decision making. We are one of the first websites in ASEAN to be certified by HONCode, a nonprofit medical board governing health information online.
We successfully launched our first platform in Vietnam, Hello Bacsi, in July 2015; Hello Sehat in Indonesia in April 2016; Hello Sayarwon in Myanmar in May 2017, Hello Doktor in Malaysia in May 2018, Hello Khunmor in Thailand in July 2018 and Hello Krupet in Cambodia in February 2019.
Hello Doktor currently offers the following exciting Job Opportunities in Kuala Lumpur
- Business Development Executive
- SEO Specialist
- Admin Executive
- Graphic Designer & Video Producer
Business Development Executive
- Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities
- Collaborate with management, sales team and business development team on sales goals, planning and forecasting
- Create and present a professional presentation and business proposal
- Achieve business, sale and revenue targets
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance, also researching and recommending new opportunities
- Fluently and passionately communicate solution and ideas in the form of pitching presentations
- Sales pitching and closing the deals
- You have a good level of analytical and organizational skills, able to drive projects, and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- At least 1 year working experience with Microsoft Powerpoint
- Be the person whom the client goes to for digital insight and activities. Being to propose ideas and activities to answer the identified challenges
- Minimum 1 year experience as business development and sales
- Good organizational skills in handling a number of projects at the same time, being able to set priorities, keep to deadlines, work effectively under time pressure
- Conduct SEO research to understand search trends, organic traffic opportunities, and gaps in our customers’ search experience for ideation of new content & SEO Method
- Prioritize SEO initiatives based on strategic importance to the business and impact
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Monitor and report on SEO performance and prepare detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Advise our editorial team on how to write effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies and execute them with support
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Write asset optimization requirements for web development to execute
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa and English
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Very familiar with working with Google analytics and other tracking tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Ahref, Moz, etc.)
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Experience coordinating SEO initiatives in a complex, international organization
Admin Executive (Intern)
- Handling office administration relating to HR, finance, office management, etc.
- Directly supporting the management on a variety of tasks to ensure efficient execution of responsibilities.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations on an as needed basis.
- Previous working experience as an Admin, HR, or Accounting role is a plus, but fresh graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Ability to be extremely confidential in all information handled internally.
- High level of professionalism.
- Able to reach across cultural and social boundaries to bring teams together.
- Work efficiently and has a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Graphic Designer & Video Producer
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, video, graphics and layout.
- Create designs, such as product mockups, infographics, logos and images, which convey Hello Doktor’s message.
- Seamlessly adapt designs to fit both mobile and desktop screens.
- Support our development and product teams to create beautifully designed industry leading design and user experiences.
- Able to create drafts and present your ideas.
- Incorporate changes recommended into the final design.
- Advanced graphic design skill.
- Ability to create simple animated video or to do video editing is a plus.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate in English (speaking/writing).
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must understand our goal to promote healthy living and health awareness by providing trusted health information to the public.
How to Apply
You can show your interest by sending us your CV directly to [email protected]. Please write on the subject which role you’re applying to, and describe in the email body why you would be a suitable candidate (We only accept applications in English).