What is wild mint used for?
Wild mint is an herb. The leaves are used to make medicine.
How does it work?
There are not enough studies about how wild mint works. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
Precautions & warnings
What should I know before using wild mint?
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist or herbalist, if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is because, while you are expecting or feeding a baby, you should only take medicines on the recommendation of a doctor.
- You are taking any other medicines. This includes any medicines you are taking which are available to buy without a prescription.
- You have allergy with any substances of wild mint or other medications or other herbs.
- You have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- You have any other types of allergies, such as to foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
The regulations for an herb are less strict than the regulations for a drug. More studies are needed to determine its safety. The benefits of taking this herb must outweigh the risks before use. Consult with your herbalist or doctor for more information.
How safe is wild mint?
There isn’t enough information to know if wild mint is safe.
Special precautions & warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of wild mint during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
What kind of side effects may I have from wild mint?
If you have any concerns about side effects, please consult your herbalist or doctor.
What interactions may I have with wild mint?
Wild mint may interact with your current medications or medical conditions. Consult with your herbalist or doctor before using.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your herbalist or doctor before using this medication.
What is the usual dose for wild mint?
The dose for wild mint may be different for every patient. The dose that you take depends on your age, health, and several other conditions. Herbs are not always safe. Please discuss with your herbalist or doctor for your appropriate dosage.
What form does wild mint come in?
Wild mint may be available in the following forms:
- Raw wild mint
Hello Health Group does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Wild mint https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-189-wild%20mint.aspx?activeingredientid=189&activeingredientname=wild%20mint Accessed January 22, 2018
Mountain Mint Herb, Wild Mint https://altnature.com/gallery/wild_mint.htm Accessed January 22, 2018
Review Date: January 24, 2018 | Last Modified: January 24, 2018